Thursday, March 13, 2014

TAHITI, New Beginnings...

I returned to the South Seas in July 2013, taking the long way back and across many oceans, to start my now new and single life. Not an easy decision, knowing that memories, good and bad, would be popping up like little "Youtube" video's having spent so many years here, but for me and my endless wandering past, it is the closest I will come to a place called "home."

The beauty of the islands was waiting for me with the new day slowly being painted by the rising sun and the familiar smells of green burning trash and freshly baked French bread surrounded me like a delicious perfume as I got of the plane and set foot on the tarmac. I was happy to be back and in a way excited and ready to "re-start" my life from zero.

Moorea

Lagoon, how I missed you!



No comments:

Post a Comment