Thursday, March 20, 2014

KUALA LUMPUR

These days my thoughts are very much with flight MH370, its passengers and crew and their families and friends. Daily I check for any news concerning the desperate search to locate the plane. It is a very sad, intriguing, mysterious story and almost too crazy to be true in a day and age where everyone and everything seems traceable except this plane.

During my long trek back to the South Pacific, I spent a couple of days in KL and I thoroughly enjoyed "meeting" this city for the first time. As a young kid the words "Kuala Lumpur" always had a certain ring to it for me and when I wanted to extend my journey in Thailand, without going to jail with an expired visa, the easiest way out and back in to obtain a new visa was KL. I flew with MAS from Phuket...  Without saying, the events surrounding MH370 brings back a lot of memories.

Phuket to KL
I have written a chapter about my KL adventure and am happy to share some of my photographs with you.
Malaysian Police Force

Sultan Abdul Samad Building

Petronas Towers

KL Monorail, downtown



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right that today everything is tracable except this plane..... very wierd!
    thanks for sharing your pictures!! would love to see more!! Norma

    ReplyDelete