Friday, March 21, 2014

Just a Perfect Day!

Today is just a beautiful, gorgeous day! The sun is out, hot and bright and it is great to feel its warmth after the many wet and rainy days we've had lately.
Early this morning I cleaned the garden and burned the green trash while rethinking one of my chapters. It seems to help me a lot wandering around "my little paradise" on the edge of the lagoon, while scratching my brain about certain chapters and subjects.

We have also been plagued by a huge -once in a hundred years, or so it seemed- swell, which almost took my little house, sweeping everything from the inside out, taking many souvenirs back into the angry ocean. It was a very stressful experience but I was lucky to have been able to save my dog Noera, most of my precious things and my car... and really just in time.

How quickly we can forget such misadventures when the sun comes back out again, bringing just enough wind to colour the lagoon in the unforgettable turquoise shades! Just a perfect day to write!

Clean yard and perfect day

Angry Ocean

Wow!

Wowow!

No comments:

Post a Comment